This month for Q&A, we try to figure out what the hell is up with DM-1, hit a few questions about launch, and talk through a few space development topics.
This episode of Main Engine Cut Off is brought to you by 33 executive producers—Kris, Pat, Matt, Jorge, Brad, Ryan, Jamison, Nadim, Peter, Donald, Lee, Jasper, Chris, Warren, Bob, Russell, John, Moritz, Joel, Jan, David, Grant, Mike, David, Mints, Joonas, and seven anonymous—and 201 other supporters on Patreon.
- NASA program to send astronauts to space station facing more delays
- Secret Rocket Company Could Bring Jobs, Investment To Space Coast - Space - 90.7 WMFE
- PLD Space, after ESA input, doubles lift capacity of smallsat launcher - SpaceNews.com
- New Glenn Payload User’s Guide via NASASpaceflight Forums
- 50 - The Journey to Mars is Hyperbolic (feat. Mark Wallace) - WeMartians Podcast
- Email your thoughts and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow @WeHaveMECO
- Listen to MECO Headlines
- Join the Off-Nominal Discord
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Pocket Casts, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn or elsewhere
- Subscribe to the Main Engine Cut Off Newsletter
- Buy shirts and Rocket Socks from the Main Engine Cut Off Shop
- Support Main Engine Cut Off on Patreon