This month I tackle questions on future space architectures, companies working in space right now, and finish with a 2018 Top 10 ranking.
This episode of Main Engine Cut Off is brought to you by 34 executive producers—Kris, Pat, Matt, Jorge, Brad, Ryan, Jamison, Nadim, Peter, Donald, Lee, Jasper, Chris, Warren, Bob, Russell, John, Moritz, Joel, Jan, David, Grant, Mike, David, Mints, Joonas, Robb, Tim Dodd the Everyday Astronaut, and six anonymous—and 208 other supporters on Patreon.
- Episode T+82: Jon Goff, Altius Space Machines - Main Engine Cut Off
- Neumann Space - Connecting humanity to the stars
- Neumann Space Exec on a New Potential Use for Orbital Debris - Via Satellite
- Tethers Unlimited Home Page
- Vulcan-Centaur Performance Figures
- Email your thoughts and comments to email@example.com
- Follow @WeHaveMECO
- Listen to MECO Headlines
- Join the Off-Nominal Discord
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Pocket Casts, Spotify, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn or elsewhere
- Subscribe to the Main Engine Cut Off Newsletter
- Buy shirts and Rocket Socks from the Main Engine Cut Off Shop
- Support Main Engine Cut Off on Patreon