Orbital ATK shared some more details about their next-generation launch vehicle, SpaceX is working out their certification process for reflown stages, and how these events affect the industry and other competitors in the near future.
- Details of Orbital ATK’s proposed heavy launcher revealed – Spaceflight Now
- SpaceX to brief underwriters on the road to Falcon 9 reusability - SpaceNews.com
- First Stage: The Air Force looks at reusability | SpaceNews Magazine
- SpaceX on Twitter: “Yesterday, our next rocket moved into the launch site at Cape Canaveral, FL”
- Email feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow @WeHaveMECO
- Support Main Engine Cut Off on Patreon