As the award date approaches for the 2018 Air Force launch vehicle development contracts, we keep hearing from Congress about how they would like to see it go. And I discuss the future of Antares and the Next-Generation Launch Vehicle in light of the continuing flights of Cygnus on Atlas V.
This episode of Main Engine Cut Off is brought to you by 9 executive producers—Pat, Matt, Jorge, Brad, Ryan, and four anonymous—and 42 other supporters on Patreon.
- House Members Ask Air Force to Fund Vehicles, Not Components - Main Engine Cut Off
- House members ask Pentagon to stay the course on launch vehicle development - SpaceNews.com
- Thornberry Walks Back Vulcan Intervention - Main Engine Cut Off
- The Alabama Launch Alliance - Main Engine Cut Off
- Cygnus, Antares, Atlas V, and NGL - Main Engine Cut Off
- Email your thoughts and comments to email@example.com
- Follow @WeHaveMECO
- Subscribe on iTunes, Overcast, or elsewhere
- Subscribe to the Main Engine Cut Off Newsletter
- Buy shirts and Rocket Socks from the Main Engine Cut Off Shop
- Support Main Engine Cut Off on Patreon