SpaceX made history this week by launching SES-10 with a previously-flown first stage. I discuss implications of this achievement, the things we learned from Elon Musk in the post-flight press briefing, and the doubters, as always.
This episode of Main Engine Cut Off is brought to you by 8 executive producers—Pat, Matt, Jorge, Brad, Ryan, and three anonymous—and 41 other supporters on Patreon.
- SES-10 Hosted Webcast - YouTube
- Press event with Elon Musk - Everyday Astronaut
- SES, SpaceX, and the Steady Beat of Progress - Main Engine Cut Off
- One More Step - Main Engine Cut Off
- SpaceX’s reusability effort faces one more big challenge — Space Intel Report
- Email your thoughts and comments to email@example.com
- Follow @WeHaveMECO
- Subscribe on iTunes, Overcast, or elsewhere
- Subscribe to the Main Engine Cut Off Newsletter
- Support Main Engine Cut Off on Patreon