Inmarsat, under regulatory pressure to get flying, decided to take a mid-2017 launch slot on Ariane 5, moving away from Falcon Heavy. Everyone thinks it’s a big deal, but for the wrong reason. And SpaceX’s Commercial Crew flights have been delayed, but we did find out that NASA’s Safety Technical Review Board approved their plan to load crew before fueling. That is a big deal.
- Inmarsat Switches to Ariane 5 from Falcon Heavy - Main Engine Cut Off
- SpaceX Commercial Crew Delay and Propellant Loading - Main Engine Cut Off
- Email feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow @WeHaveMECO
- Subscribe on iTunes, Overcast, or elsewhere
- Subcribe to Main Engine Cut Off Weekly
- Support Main Engine Cut Off on Patreon